More 177 pellet testing on sparrows

IMG_1412.JPG

Report Lead makes sparrows die, LOL, and if you wonder why the Labels look so bad I peel them off the JSB tins and put them on screw top H&N tins, All sparrows were taken out in the 30 to 35 yard range, I was shooting my Vulcan II in 177 , It likes the JSB 10, gr out to 48 yards and a little beyond, The Hades not beyond 48 yards, The wadcutters at 8.26 gr not beyond 35 yards , Oh the 10.34 gr pellets at at 900 FPS not sure on the 8 gr pellets as I put the FX radar up.
Mike

Report Lead makes sparrows die, LOL, and if you wonder why the Labels look so bad I peel them off the JSB tins and put them on screw top H&N tins, All sparrows were taken out in the 30 to 35 yard range, I was shooting my Vulcan II in 177 , It likes the JSB 10, gr out to 48 yards and a little beyond, The Hades not beyond 48 yards, The wadcutters at 8.26 gr not beyond 35 yards , Oh the 10.34 gr pellets at at 900 FPS not sure on the 8 gr pellets as I put the FX radar up.
Mike
Lead causes Sparrows to die ! I'm shocked to hear that . Good shooting and looks like a good place to pest .
Rick

• Haha
Reactions: Peacemaker1312