• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More 100y Benchrest pics - RMAC 2023

Normally 2 gauges is 1 reg . So 3 gauges is 2 reg. My friend. 1 of them for filling pressure .
We have someone here stating 4 regulators. This isn't from thin air. I also said visible.

Either way, 2 regs, 3 or 4, imo too many after 1. It also reported to weigh 17 pounds unscoped. No thanks. It's a shooter for sure but is it a rifle or a piece of furniture in addition to the shooting bench that slings lead down range.

Reactions: Dairyboy
We have someone here stating 4 regulators. This isn't from thin air. I also said visible.

Either way, 2 regs, 3 or 4, imo too many after 1. It also reported to weigh 17 pounds unscoped. No thanks. It's a shooter for sure but is it a rifle or a piece of furniture in addition to the shooting bench that slings lead down range.
I heard the just barrel is 5 lbs. but it’s benchrest version. So it can change to hunting version with normally weight .

Reactions: Raider03
There was NO WIND in the Pro finals. Sportsman had some switchy 3 to 5 mph. Pro relay had at most 1/2 mph, but it felt DEAD CALM. You can tell by the scores...

WOW! That’s a departure to the past videos of targets being blown over. Even in the dead calm condition those are some really unbelievable scores!

Reactions: Centercut
WOW! That’s a departure to the past videos of targets being blown over. Even in the dead calm condition those are some really unbelievable scores!
Yup, darn good scoring. If they'd have had the same winds as the Sportsman relay that was shot prior to the Pro, scores would have probably slid downwards 8 to 10 points... IMHO.

Reactions: qball and Dairyboy
Not a word out of FX on this years rmac either. They still took a place on the podium, and a lot of shooters with their stuff, but still…….crickets!
it would be a huge shame for them to dont take a place on podium with that amount of FX rifles on there ... that ration between FX and other rifles is a joke .... easy to get to podium or be a winner with your brand when you are dominating over other brands 🤯

Does anyon have information on this shooter or his RAW. It appears it may have an external plenum between the tank the action block?

RAW HM1000x external plenum.jpg