• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana More 100 yd Diana 54, .22/Pics

First the target with the orange sticker. My wife shoots very little. A .22 target pistol, a centerfire and a rim fire AR a tiny little bit. Tonight after 2 years I got her to try the 54. So there are here first 2 shots at 0 yards. All in the ten ring just a hit over a quarter inch. She like it, I think she is hooked. Then she was shooting tiny airgun silhouettes. Those chickens at 50 yards are tiny. Some one had left a target hang at 100 yards. Good condition, I had a flag at 25 yd's, the tail never even tickled. Shot the left group first, under 2 inches, good. Then I shot the rt group, under an inch and a half, even better. The fat hole was shots 2, 3, &4, I was amazed. Got home right before thunder, lightening, and a downpour by 2 minutes. No reloading, no clean.....I love these things.
20230907_202223.jpg

Last edited:
Nitro, how is your new 54 doing?
It's coming around nicely Jeff. The tune is pretty much done and I have both 16grain and 18 grain pellets coming out at the same energy level. Out of the box the 16's were a good bit lower in energy than the heavier 18's. Just working on fine tuning the fitment right now, setting up my cheek riser for proper alignment with the scope. The D54 Pro stocks aren't the best design for bench shooting with a scoped rifle. I am addressing that right now.

Steve

It's coming around nicely Jeff. The tune is pretty much done and I have both 16grain and 18 grain pellets coming out at the same energy level. Out of the box the 16's were a good bit lower in energy than the heavier 18's. Just working on fine tuning the fitment right now, setting up my cheek riser for proper alignment with the scope. The D54 Pro stocks aren't the best design for bench shooting with a scoped rifle. I am addressing that right now.

Steve
I would love a real bench rest stock with a lower center of gravity on both my airguns. Flat 3 inch forend would greatly improve repeatable accuracy. The 54 Pro stock for off the bench is about as bad as it can get.

I would love a real bench rest stock with a lower center of gravity on both my airguns. Flat 3 inch forend would greatly improve repeatable accuracy. The 54 Pro stock for off the bench is about as bad as it can get.
I agree, the 54 Pro stock does not put the shooter in a very good position on the bench. I corrected the cheek weld alignment, but still have the steep rake on the butt of the stock. I angled my adjustable recoil pad to take some of the rake out, but it’s still quite noticeable. I will more than likely square it off.

Steve