RTI MORA is here

I have gotten feed back earlier, but slowly for sure, they are probably all very busy, the web site online configurator that should be ready by summer 2023, well maybe summer 2024
My new scope i ordered, well its been 2 full working days now, and still not shipped. lucky i have 4 mm haircut so nothing to get a hold on to pull in.

Looking forward to the first range day of the year tomorrow, going to the lumber yard first to pick up some supplies for shed, but after it is stacked neatly i am hitting the old shed to let some lead fly.

The Two with the folding stock, 700 mm barrel and folded the rifle is just about 1 M long, for sure folding stock is a must have with that much barrel.
Not folding stock and 700 mm barrel the rifle fit in the 1 size fit all hard case, as i recall it is 1300 mm long

I have been thinking lately, if i go Two, maybe stick to 600 mm barrel.
Or you can go bullpup

The Epic Two has 53 fpe in .177...
..or 58 ft/ibs with 700mm LW.

I am hooked. Pricepoint wise its very good.

I am going to set back and wait a year or two for all the bugs to be worked out, My RTI Prophet # 1 has been like a hammer, But the Prophet # 2 has been the problem child , I do not need to be a beta tester for the Mora ,
If I wanted to work on my new guns and tinker with it all the time I would own a FX Impact but I hate replacing parts and o rings .
Mike
I will do the same..I wait until the gun is really in the hands of the shooters that paid for them and gave us the proper feedback..but I definitely want one..or two in 700mm 🤣

9mm 😮.
I would be skint, poor, destitute, just to feed the Mora.
Choices, starve or freeze to death just for another RTI.

Plan b. Wait. Let others be the beta testers. Winter bills will be paid, wife won't nag me.

Let's see how long I resist. 😄

resistance-is-futile-5kizkv-217217623.jpg

Mora will also be a top dollar rifle as far as i can see, not the very top dollar but quite up there.
On the other hand it do come with things that are extras on many other rifles, so maybe not totally silly proposition.
The packaging / case for it is spot on too.

Mora specs have been posted on RTI's website:
Those have been up for a few days at least i think, i looked at them recently. ( last Wednesday )