RTI MORA is here

9mm 😮.
I would be skint, poor, destitute, just to feed the Mora.
Choices, starve or freeze to death just for another RTI.

Plan b. Wait. Let others be the beta testers. Winter bills will be paid, wife won't nag me.

Let's see how long I resist. 😄
I will try my best to meet them this week. Can't wait.

Just got up and also seen on you tube. Wonder how long before it becomes a production model and not a prototype?
The prototype will be around for another hundred years until they realize that the poppet valve and valve steam must be in the center of the plenum. The problem with them is that the plenum is under the valve and the poppet wears quickly due to lateral stress ;)

That thing is a beast. Fortunately if I need to send a projectile over 50gr, I just open up another safe and retrieve something far less complicated and more accurate/consistent. But I can’t wait to read about it when consumers get them and start talking. A new guns strong points and weaknesses always makes for interesting reading.

That thing is a beast. Fortunately if I need to send a projectile over 50gr, I just open up another safe and retrieve something far less complicated and more accurate/consistent. But I can’t wait to read about it when consumers get them and start talking. A new guns strong points and weaknesses always makes for interesting reading.
You can buy it in .22

I'm the same way.