• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Monster Jackrabbit Long Range (for me) Break Barrel Airgun Hunt Video

I know that this is not a Long Range shot for most everyone on this forum but for me it was mainly because I use only break barrel airguns and not PCP's. Inspired by watching Dana Webb's Jackrabbit hunts I made this video of a recent hunt at my neighbor's place. The Jackrabbits have really gotten out of control this year so I decided to try hunting them like turkey from the blind so I could capture it on video. Little did I know I would harvest the largest Jackrabbit I have ever seen with a 50 yard shot from my Benjamin Trail NP2 tuned by Don Reed at DGS Airguns in Sacramento. Thanks for watching. 

Reactions: smooth.pull
Thanks wyshadow. That is the only Jack I have taken this year. Just haven't had time but I plan on harvesting some more soon. To get the good camera footage I have to hunt them from the blind like I do turkey with the camera all set up in the window of the blind. It can be a little tough because they don't always cooperate and come out in front of you. These Jacks are hard to stalk and get within range of my NP2 so sitting in the blind seems to work best plus I really like to video my hunts and share them and that is the only way I can do it by myself.