Modify Crown mk2 stock for easy access to internal hammer spring adjustment.

Could be the moderator adaptor isnt milled right. Check alignement and see if the bore is centered thru the shroud. Then install whatever mods you have and see how they each align.
hi dallas; not quiet understanding what you are saying. Shouldn't the adapter being new coming from factory should be centered. if i do check it what do i use to check bore and adapter to be centered? thanks

hi long gun dallas; Everything is brand new. I had sent it to AOA and Shane put me a brand new barrel and bore. Shroud is very tight and i do have a barrel band on it. I did what you said about looking down the barrel. the whole thing is new from breech forward. Like said earlier once i put on the moderator it clips---if i keep it off nothing clips crazy isn't it thanks long gun dallas
New tells me absolutely nothing in terms of alignment. I've had plenty of new parts that were bad. If the gun is all good. Then it can only be the moderator.

Reactions: MEC17670
If you're having issues never assume anything is good. Sometimes you can check one thing you think might be the issues and find the problem. But often it is easier to just check everything.

Like i said, de-gas the gun, empty it of air and ammo. Then shine a light from the breech and then eyeball it from the muzzle. You will be able to see if it is not centered. If it is fine, then check the mods you have, install them on the gun and see how they each line up.

Reactions: MEC17670
If you're having issues never assume anything is good. Sometimes you can check one thing you think might be the issues and find the problem. But often it is easier to just check everything.

Like i said, de-gas the gun, empty it of air and ammo. Then shine a light from the breech and then eyeball it from the muzzle. You will be able to see if it is not centered. If it is fine, then check the mods you have, install them on the gun and see how they each line up.
gotcha i wll do that and when i'm done i will also shoot it and let you know what's going on. good or bad thank you Dallas
What caliber moderator do you have now?
.22/.25 cal. Plus I opened it a little more on lathe. Not quiet .275”

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas