• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Modified CP1

Team,

Thought you might like this. It's a Kandar CP1 woth a modded stock.

IMG_20210202_111333068.1612385928.jpg

I trimmed the pistol stock and mated it to a sawn off XS19 stock I had knocking about. Screwed and glued, so it's a solid join alright.

Then filled, rubbed down, filled some more, rubbed down a bit more...you get the idea. Then it was finished in black stone effect spray paint - this paint is cheap, goes on quite thick so it fills tiny imperfections, dries very tough, and gives a finish you'd struggle to tell from a nice polymer stock.

And that's it. It shoulders well and is good fun. I may try and find a CP2 long barrel, or a CR600W/PR900W barrel for it, but otherwise it's all done.

Enjoy,

Rich.

Thanks guys. It is a lot if fun, and cheap to buy. It's the Kandar version from Poland. I checked the exchange rates daily and bought on a day when the pound was doing well against the zloty so it was about £65 delivered to my door.

Great to shoot and laser accurate out of the box. Mechanically all I've done is polish and grease the sears. The hammer spring is a little vocal, but it doesn't affect the guns performance so I'll leave well alone until such time as I may need to have it apart for a new seal or somesuch.