• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Modified .357 Benjamin Bulldog Preparation for Deer Season

AirArcher66.......Which one of the weights and profiles are you using in your bulldog? Still need to get mine up and shooting, but haven't made it to the range in awhile. Mine has the heavy hammer spring and the transfer port enlarged.

Tony P.
Ohhh I don't have a Bulldog, the one I had in for testing was stock and I believed was best with the JSB pellet.

Binn using Matts bullets in the moltitude of .357s I had troughout the years.

First time chronographing shots from this gun.
View attachment 307263
First consistent and believable string in tricky lighting.
View attachment 307265

View attachment 307281
While the pics were uploading I went got up to gas up my gun (I hadn’t picked up the rifle yet) after finishing a mag and a small 6 point buck runs up behind me and turns around. I’m not sure if he actually ran up because I didn’t hear him. I did see him facing me, then turn around and trot away. He turned to look back before hitting the treeline. He looked young. Smh. The opportunities that come along when I’m not ready are amazing sometimes.
Sweet build! love it!

Nice! Mine is doing about 210-220ft lbs with a 128g slug. Just drilled out valve and barrel transfer port. Took out the plastic tube between the valve and barrel. Pretty easy to get them there. Not sure what you could do to get them much further though besides more pressure and a heavy hammer spring . Or custom valve. But 215ft lbs(w/129g slug) from a .357 is probably adequate