• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

well that might be a tough nut to crack, it appears the it is 12mm - unknown thread pitch I would guess 1.0 but 12mm has 4 common thread pitches

and I'm assuming your inquiring about the pistol that has the thread cap on it

I have in the last few month been chasing my tail to solve adapter needs so I have been down some rabbit hole

now they make a fake modulator might be able to crack it open and fill it

Magic 9 Design in the UK could make an adapter for you but it would not be cheap and you would have to know the thread size

so not much help

so still looking and found this but first the Diana Chase has the barrel threaded in 10mm-1.0 and those LDC can be found on Ebay and if this has the right type on thread this could be you adapter of course the center would have to be opened up to let say 1/4 inch-6.350mm the threads are more then like UNF and any adapter fo brakes or other could be something else but the same thread size not all threads are the same in the same size

https://www.amazon.com/Fitting-Metric-M12X1-Female-Adapter/dp/B07FRTKRYJ

just an example

but there are some unknowns and that's why i have a large box of things that didn't work

the bottom line is this can be done but will it make any sense if the cost is too high

still looking