Moderator on .22 air rifle

Hi everybody,new member here. I was wondering if I could use "this" moderator on a air rifle. It fits perfect and air rifle is also in 22. Thank you for your answers. D.

*MOD EDIT: please do not discuss any NFA parts on Airgun Nation, kindly refer to Rule #4

20221217_172933.jpg

20221219_190001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am about to get flamed for this..... BUT .... please make sure you have the required stamps before doing anything when regular firearms and suppressors are involved.

Now that being said...... I have put my SilencerCo Sparrow on more than a few of my airguns and it works great. But honestly for the price and the ease it would be easier to just get a dedicated airgun unit. Though if you are worried about it there is no issue with using a REGISTERED suppressor on an airgun. Just make sure the threads are correct and you are good to go

Welcome! I dont see why not but I strongly suggest purchasing one just for airguns. Its a sensitive subject and without a doubt this thread will be terminated. When it comes to sound suppression we just really dont want to draw any uneccessary attention.

*MOD EDIT: please do not discuss any NFA parts on Airgun Nation, kindly refer to Rule #4

Last edited by a moderator: