• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Moderator for Edgun Lelya 2.0?

@Mr.H The BAT moderator made by EDgun is highly regarded. It is longer than the stock moderator and requires the screw on ring from the stock moderator. The extra length takes away from some of the gun’s compactness after getting used to moving through tight thickets and brush with the gun. There are a decent amount of threads on the BAT on AGN.

My Lelya Is pretty quiet and it doesn’t tend to spook animals that have never been shot at with it. What is your goal in attempting to quiet the gun any further?

The Bat Mods are great, when ever I see them I will buy them. I have two now for my rifles, but always looking for more for a reason to buy another R5M

I do have a part that you are able to add a 1/2x20 adapter to the front of the unit. You do have to modify the baffles a. little for it to work, but it doesn't look like to much. Honestly I bought it and it is still sitting in the bag. If you get a rifle and want it let me know MrH and you can have it.

Reactions: Mr.H