• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Moderator for avenger

I have 2 avengers as well as several moderators. I currently have one with a donny fl koi, and the other with a huma mod 30. To my ears and the $~20 amazon decibel meter the huma is quieter pushing 18gr around 900fps. I also have a buck rail and while its quieter than stock both the donny and huma are better than it but also much more money.

Reactions: Blindman
You will need the Donny FL adapter to run any of them. I may actually sell the one I have for my avenger as I went to a different barrel. But for the actual moderator I like the Huma mod 40. Does a great job and you can add and subtract sections to cater to your needs.
The avenger I purchased is from a member in this forum and has the adapter already on it

Since it has the adaptor I would probably buy one recommended by those in the know here. I put a Buck Rail ($24) on mine and it's worth every penny and more.
Shot my new Avenger (10 shots) without when I got it. Installed BR and it really works well to quite it down. Damn squirrel "ducked" a pellet yesterday while eating my bird seed... Didn't scare it off, and didn't duck the follow up.

Reactions: dorcula