Moderator Choice for 357 Benjamin Bulldog

Hey All.

I need some Serious Quiet! While I got a Hatsan Bullmaster .25 with a Ronin DonnyFL doing my rounds. [Which is an AWesome Setup!] I’m wondering if I can ever supersize using my Bulldog .357. I’d like the Absolute Quietest. WHAT is The Quietest moderator on a Bulldog?? I know of PitBull, I know of Donny FL - but which one. & which is The Quietest of All? Backup SPL would be great.

Thanks

Dude the pittbull mega moderator is by far the quietest. Get a depinger as well and your way quiet. Literally the bullet hitting will be louder. I actually owned a bulldog and used the largest donny. It's not that quiet trust me. Before all you guys jump on me let me say that Donny is a great product. However the pittbull has really advanced design that has channels built in that strip more and more air out as it goes. They work like baffles and work well. Also it's light. Probably way lighter than donny although I think it never weighed them. 

Thanks Guys. OK! I’m looking at least, for the tie breaker. 

I have spoken with Both companies, Donny & PitBull - & they are both Adept, have good quality etc.

While I have leaned toward Pitbull because it’s a concentric shaped extension plus considered getting depinger work; The cost is Huge! $700. While it may officially be still $650, I’m adding in cost of living since inquiry. [This may have been plus upgraded reservoir $$...]. ‘But I’m gonna stay with original. I would really like SPL figures for both - Hell wouldn’t every Bulldog owner??

The Bulldog, as a platform, is as awesome as I can fit in my kit. Now I need Quietest & Quality. + Out the door price.

Opinions, experiences + observations All Welcome😊

Any updates on the bulldog? I plan on using my emperor with ronin extension on my bully and curious as to what your outcome was. My bulldog should arrive this Wednesday and I already ordered the adaptor from donny fl to put the emperor on it when it arrives. He confirmed my 457/50 emperor with extension will work just fine on my bulldog as well. 

I don't think there's any bad MOJO here. Just because you want it to be silent doesn't mean anyone is going to get you in trouble. I know the gentleman saying that wasn't meaning anything bad by it but I hear this kind of thing alot. The fact is its legal. I think everyone with airguns and heck even regular guns would love to achieve that Hollywood quiet. You don't need a good reason and you don't need permission to get a super quiet big bore. Anyway the mega moderator is going to be the quietest unless you get custom ldc built with baffles and a proper spring but if you do that your going to add some serious weight.