• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mobile Alabama

Hey cavedweller, I shoot Field Target around the world, and live near Pensacola. I recently moved from Lake Havasu City AZ. I shoot with my buddy Carey at his range in Baton Rouge (3.5 hrs from me). He is in charge of the BAGA airgun club. I am going to start a Field Target Club up here in Pace, just down the road at the Santa Rosa County Shooting Facility. Its a beautiful spot that will work out well for Field Target. I have spoken with Tom (manager at the range) and he gave me the go ahead. I am waiting for my shop to be built in my back yard, then I have to make a road trip back to AZ, to pick up my entire garage contents, etc ( including my metal targets used for FT events) and get them back home to Florida, into my new shop. Once thats done I will be forming my club and starting to shoot events on at least 1 weekend day per month. Field Target is extremely fun and addicting. We shoot under 20 foot pounds, and have several classes to shoot in, so it may suit your fancy. I hope to see you down the line. I will announce the club name, etc, as it approaches and I work out the details and notify AAFTA. Thanks alot.......Bill Corder ( BC)

Hey guys, we shot FT this morning here at the Baton Rouge Airgun club of which, I am a member. Carey was the match director.You guys need to come shoot with us. We shoot FT every second Saturday of the month. We shoot 50 yd. bench rest on the first Sat. and 25yd. bench rest on the third Sat. on the fourth Sat we usually just shoot an impromptu FT match. We also hold 10meter matches during the week and sometime on the fourth Sat. Our FT matches are limited to a max.of 20 fpe. We shoot Hunter PCP, WFTF and Springer
Richard B.

Reactions: cavedweller
As a follow up, you can still shoot Bench Rest at that ft lbs. In open class.We shoot both on the first and third Sat of every month. @
50yd on the first and 25 yd on the third Sat. At almost 30 ft lbs. that is too light for Extreme FT.Min.I believe is 45 lbs. If you get a chance come over and shoot with us,. This time of year with the heat, we usually start about 8:30.Our firing line is covered which give some relief. We have 12 benches available. Take I-12 to I-10. Exit 1-10 at Highland rd. left to Airline Hwy. then right about a mile to fairgrounds. Turn right at second driveway and come all the way to the back to the range

Reactions: cavedweller
As a follow up, you can still shoot Bench Rest at that ft lbs. In open class.We shoot both on the first and third Sat of every month. @
50yd on the first and 25 yd on the third Sat. At almost 30 ft lbs. that is too light for Extreme FT.Min.I believe is 45 lbs. If you get a chance come over and shoot with us,. This time of year with the heat, we usually start about 8:30.Our firing line is covered which give some relief. We have 12 benches available. Take I-12 to I-10. Exit 1-10 at Highland rd. left to Airline Hwy. then right about a mile to fairgrounds. Turn right at second driveway and come all the way to the back to the range
I just bought a BSA FT gun so when it arrives I’ll give you a call