• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
1545330701_20282009745c1be00db041c0.35794400_ED5ED089-AAD7-4DF2-9B4A-E882D4614CC4.jpeg

Where do you think I am now? Here I am with the AOA coin. One shot one kill. 61 yds. 

Michael that’s a very good read. We are hunting the northwest side of the island where there isn’t much farming but still plenty of iguanas. I can only imagine how many we would harvest in the farming area. Here’s what I’ve learned. If you travel to PR I just remove the carbon fiber bottle from my FX 500 and mail them USPS. I actually don’t totally empty them. Two will fit nicely in a medium size priority mail box which costs $13.65 I believe. Now you are going to have all kinds of reactions when traveling with your airgun. Most people at baggage claims want to put a firearms tag on it but as most of you know Airguns aren’t considered firearms. If you allow this it could cause problems at your destination. Think about this: by allowing them to label it as a firearm, you are agreeing to a false statement. I simple took my large Pelican case to them and said this is a firearm case but I do not have a firearm in it. Say no more. If they ask I tell them I have some knives, camera equipment, range finders and all of these things can be found in my case. Be truthful! Scott and I have taken our Airguns to the airport and get different answers each time. YOU MAY HAVE TO LET THEM PUT A FIREARM LABEL ON IT. I did this once coming down here and it was still ok. May take you more time though. In the end you are at their mercy. On this trip, all 4 of us were able to get our guns through without a firearms label. If you make the trip and want to talk more just pm me and I will be glad to talk at length with you. I have plenty of stories.