• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

MKIII Maybe

Ordered my MK3 yesterday - the Compact version. I'd been saving up for a MK2 - maybe even a Warcat. Finally had enough cash the very day the MK3 became available. It was meant to be!

SWEET! Talk about perfect timing, WOW!!!!! Congratulations. I have the MK2 compact and love it; it is my go to rifle. I will grab it for running around the farm before my Impact. It just carries so well one handed hanging down and then just shoulders great. You are going to love it!

Eamon

Ordered my MK3 yesterday - the Compact version. I'd been saving up for a MK2 - maybe even a Warcat. Finally had enough cash the very day the MK3 became available. It was meant to be!

SWEET! Talk about perfect timing, WOW!!!!! Congratulations. I have the MK2 compact and love it; it is my go to rifle. I will grab it for running around the farm before my Impact. It just carries so well one handed hanging down and then just shoulders great. You are going to love it!

Eamon

Post your pics so we can see everyone’s set up. I can sit back and enjoy everyone’s and dream 😂 lol. 

1590126408_9285580195ec76748ed3225.10135595.JPG

MK2 .22 with PP Short, sweet and accurate 1st shot to last day in and day out.

Sonny....you are not helping my resolve!

I bought a dreamline .25 last year (hm, its been over a year for a new gun!), or I would be considering the sniper .25 pretty hard. As it is, I am looking at the .22 standard for a more balanced feel than my mutant. I love shooting the mutant, but its really top heavy and gets awkward to one hand carry in the woods.

How is the Wildcat with that? Eamon, have you shot or held a mutant or veteran to compare the carry/hold?

My grand daughters are binding me as I type. I've a 22 mark I and it is deadly accurate. Also have impact and cricket in 25. 100 yd. shooters. I'm chomping @ mark III. I waited too long to decide on calibers. The girls here with the ropes and tranquilizer. 

It is said the 30's will be available next week. What calibers are every one chomping at?

If ( and I kow it is) these are accurate for long range shooting, I'll be parking a couple and riding a new cayuse. 

My grand daughters are binding me as I type. I've a 22 mark I and it is deadly accurate. Also have impact and cricket in 25. 100 yd. shooters. I'm chomping @ mark III. I waited too long to decide on calibers. The girls here with the ropes and tranquilizer. 

It is said the 30's will be available next week. What calibers are every one chomping at?

If ( and I kow it is) these are accurate for long range shooting, I'll be parking a couple and riding a new cayuse.

I ordered the .25. I have a .25 FlashPup but it’ll be either leaving the property or taking up long-term residence in the safe in a few days. 

Sonny....you are not helping my resolve!

I bought a dreamline .25 last year (hm, its been over a year for a new gun!), or I would be considering the sniper .25 pretty hard. As it is, I am looking at the .22 standard for a more balanced feel than my mutant. I love shooting the mutant, but its really top heavy and gets awkward to one hand carry in the woods.

How is the Wildcat with that? Eamon, have you shot or held a mutant or veteran to compare the carry/hold?

Wimpanzee, I'm sorry I have no experience other than what I buy. I'm the Lone Ranger out of my circle of shooters. I gave my Brocock to my best shooting buddy to try and get him going and then he bought stuff for it but...

Eamon did you test the element nexus before buy? i found the reticle to thin and for small targets at distances over 50 meters the magnification was very low..go for the titan instead

Newhunter30, There are none to be found in my neck of the woods so no I did not. I started a thread and asked for opinions of those who had. Then there was anther thread started that actually did answer questions. That fellow looks at scopes as a sorta hobby like myself. So I started to feel better about it.

Yesterday I called UA for a different matter, I ended up speaking to Josh the tech (really nice guy) and he too is a scope nerd. We compared notes and I felt good enough to go ahead and order it. If I don't like it; it can be sold. After living on a gun range for over a decade I can't even tell anymore what I have had and not. It's one of those "oh yeah, I forgot about that one?"

I will have pics up latter today as soon as I figure it out. Gun nerd YES! computers, not so much.

Eamon