Mk2 crown Belleville washer stack?

My friend has a mk2 crown in .25 and needs to know how the washers stack on the piston. I’ve looked all over but I’m not 100% sure so can anyone help me please?

he ordered the extra high pressure huma reg but when he opens the reg past 100 bar no air come out like it’s out of air so he wants to put his original one back in. If anyone has any ideas why please let me know. The Belleville washers are stacked exactly like the huma website says. 

thanks

The washers come in two packages and each package is a different width....Go to this link https://www.huma-air.com/Fitting-instructions and go down to FX Impact and /Crown and follow the color scheme....I think it was green and yellow, but the washers are not different colors...The colors represent the thickness on the washer. So you will need to take off all the washers, measure them and restack following the guide for the reg he bought.

Hope this helps

Tony P.

The washers come in two packages and each package is a different width....Go to this link https://www.huma-air.com/Fitting-instructions and go down to FX Impact and /Crown and follow the color scheme....I think it was green and yellow, but the washers are not different colors...The colors represent the thickness on the washer. So you will need to take off all the washers, measure them and restack following the guide for the reg he bought.

Hope this helps

Tony P.

He was told by huma that he needs the gen3 reg for the mk2 crown and the diagram on huma’s page shows all the same washers on the gen3 extra high pressure version of their reg so you don’t have different thicknesses on his particular one. The only thing I can think of is that the gen3 reg isn’t the right generation for the mk2 .25 crown maybe? 
that’s why he needs to know how the washer stack should be on the original fx reg so he can at least see if the rifle works then. 
Cheers James

download.png
626B2DD6-8025-4179-B533-7BC696EF3C48.1650645739.png

Huma told me to measure my washers and piston and for my MKI I needed Gen2, not sure if your friend measured before ordering. They would not tell me which reg to buy because they said different dates of manufacturing can take a different reg even in the same models. Just brainstorming with you.

Gen 1 : Factory regulator with a 14 mm long polymere piston and 8 mm diameter belleville springs. (Not very common in the crown)
Gen 2 : Factory regulator with a 16 mm long polymere piston and 8 mm diameter belleville springs.
Gen 3 : Factory regulator with a 16 mm long polymere piston and 10 mm diameter belleville springs (current model)

Huma told me to measure my washers and piston and for my MKI I needed Gen2, not sure if your friend measured before ordering. They would not tell me which reg to buy because they said different dates of manufacturing can take a different reg even in the same models. Just brainstorming with you.

Gen 1 : Factory regulator with a 14 mm long polymere piston and 8 mm diameter belleville springs. (Not very common in the crown)
Gen 2 : Factory regulator with a 16 mm long polymere piston and 8 mm diameter belleville springs.
Gen 3 : Factory regulator with a 16 mm long polymere piston and 10 mm diameter belleville springs (current model)

Ok I will measure the original reg and see what size it is. I fitted the original fx reg and everything works fine so I’m starting to think he might need a gen 2 huma reg now. Thanks for the help. 
regards, James