• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mixing work with pleasure

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
I’ve been giving it on the yard too much lately but near completion. By doing that it’s robbed me of my shooting time. Yesterday I came up with an idea I think Kabota will have to adopt. FF2181F4-2817-4CC0-8CE0-111B483750D5.jpeg Kinda like a truck gun. I’m not using the arm so it’s a solid spot for now. When I take a mini break, I’ll knock off 10-15 rounds.
That’s a HW30 .22 with an Air Max. Sweet setup. Not obsessed at all. Crow
My gun range is next.

Well done sir!

Planning to put a light fixture on the patio under my concrete deck. Then some floodlights on the house above the deck. Strategically aimed to light the backyard ~20 to 50 yards from said patio. Those few months when it's getting dark by the time I get home from work? Yeah, still gonna shoot.

We may have problems, but we do not lack for an enjoyable hobby 🤪

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Well done sir!

Planning to put a light fixture on the patio under my concrete deck. Then some floodlights on the house above the deck. Strategically aimed to light the backyard ~20 to 50 yards from said patio. Those few months when it's getting dark by the time I get home from work? Yeah, still gonna shoot.

We may have problems, but we do not lack for an enjoyable hobby 🤪
WolfmanGreg, I picked up some flood lamps on a tripod at Costco. 20,000 lumens with 2 bulbs. 1 does the job for me 35 yds.
It’s really cool shooting at nite especially with the larger cal. The skirt reflects the lite and their easy to see. And it’s weird because it black all around. Crow

Reactions: wolfmangreg
Only way I mix airgunning with work is the forum and having all my goodies shipped here so I can drool, twitch, and scratch my neck while I wait to take said goodies home lol
CTairgunner1288 I normally don’t either, but I’m at a point in your life where your supposed to enjoy life. so I try to mix it up sometimes. Crow

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_