• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Minimum post

Welcome to the AGN forum. As you have observed some of our members are not as welcoming as they might be. Seems to be the nature of communication on the Internet these days please do continue to post and to engage with those of us here on the forums. We are sensitive to scammers as you also appear to be.

Meanwhile, tell us about your air guns and your experiences with this great hobby.

oldspook: Thanks. It seems like you're more level headed. How old is your Shepherd?

Derby is going to be seven this year. He is the fourth GSD I have owned and at 67 I expect he will be the last. I am getting too old to give a shep the kind of exercise they really deserve. I will say he is a hell of a good friend and companion and he did come to my defense once when a fellow hit me while I was not looking. He is a good dog and loves people, just doesn't have much patience with people who attack members of his pack.

I got started a couple of months ago with my son's old Daisy 990. I rebuilt that and started to putting holes in everything in my shop. I forgot how strong they can be when pumped up. Also have a Crosman Legacy 1000. But now I'm trying to collect the Crosman 454. Mid 60's life crisis? I got banned from Facebook for 7 days putting a wanted in there. What has this society come to?

67 ?? Well at least at our age, we don't have to worry about the government raising the social security age. I sure feel sorry for the other generation, we sure left a mess! My neighbor just got 2 shepherd puppies and they are a handful! I never realized there is so much of a following for bb guns. I should have keep my old Daisy that I had. Nothing special and I kept stretching the spring out to make it stronger. I think??

Waynew1955, welcome aboard & don't let the bristly attitude of a few people here discourage you. For the most part this forum has incredibly knowledgeable & generous people. It's OK to ask questions about how the posting rules work. Took me a while to figure it out too. Some of us are old, crotchety & impatient. Don't take it personally & like they say in AA, keep coming back! 

Gerry52, thanks. Im old, impatient, and crotchety! I've been in this damn mess of the internet before Al Gore invented it!! On the subject of scams, seems a lot of them have gmail accounts, not sure why. The texts I got today, the guy sent pictures and wanted a crazy price. Then he mentioned bitcoin or an amazon gift card. Knowing how easily pictures can be pulled off the internet, I asked him to send a picture of him holding the gun. The next picture was a different year pistol.

Funny how he has 2 posts.... And nothing else. Something is not adding up here. He has not posted anything (under this user name) for sale or as wanted to buy, as of this listing time. Not being truthful with the first post is not gonna help him in the long run.

When Moderators remove a post, it is no longer visible to the general public. waynew1995's original post was a want to buy ad listed in an incorrect section. Since he did not meet the minimum requirements as stated in the classified rules, his ad had to be removed. That is what you are not seeing. The other 2 posts you are referring to are within this thread. 

Mod2