Minimum post

67 ?? Well at least at our age, we don't have to worry about the government raising the social security age. I sure feel sorry for the other generation, we sure left a mess! My neighbor just got 2 shepherd puppies and they are a handful! I never realized there is so much of a following for bb guns. I should have keep my old Daisy that I had. Nothing special and I kept stretching the spring out to make it stronger. I think??

Yeah, sure wish they had gone ahead with the balanced budget amendment back in the 90's. 

Regarding the young ones, like they say, "No pain, no gain". When it hurts bad enough they will figure it out.

Yeah, GSDs are tremendous fun as pups and when grown.

Yeah there are other forums besides this one. I like this one the best but all of the other ones are pretty good too. Some are a little stuffier than others. Keep your eyes out for a Diana Model 34 in 0.177 ... They make a wonderful starter rifle.

Looks like everyone is smiling now.

Ya just gotta love scammers! I mess with them on the phone whenever they call. It's funny as hell to have a guy with a heavy Paki accent getting pissed because I told him I don't give a crap if he is from the government. 

I also just tell them that I'm very busy and if I can just give them my SS number and CC number so they can do the paper work for me.

That one confuses them every time.

Welcome Wayne

Im 65 and just made my minimum a month or so ago. If in the future you’re on the sell side, you’ll likely be asked for a pic of yourself with the gun, I was on my first listing. What works well in that case is to just hold the gun out about a foot away from a tv screen with say Fox Business showing date and time. A small hoop to jump through to ease another member’s concern that you could be a scammer who’s lifted a listing from another forum. That happened to one of my sold listings just last week. An AGN member alerted me and I had to go on over there and reported the douche.

I went to high school in Van Wert, OH. Are you familiar Wayne? In the early seventies, Indiana changed their drinking age to 21 but it remained at 18 in Ohio. The disco club in Van Wert became overcrowded with young people from Fort Wayne. Van Wert, OH isn't far away. Wasn't a club there that would keep me out when I was 16 years old. They knew me though. Crazy times back then. Brings back memories.

Well moderators, have I reached my minimum yet? I've behaved......so far !

as a matter of fact yes. sorry i;m late to the party. i believe the post requirements is to help block scammers . even with this reg you can still look over classifieds to buy stuff. if you attempted to post in classifieds regardless of selling or buying , it would be removed. that was what i was led to believe. when i joined , it was 20.i believe. but i could be wrong. anyway , welcome to AGN!