Mini RAW HM1000 Dreamline/leshiy killer

here is my latest toy not completely finished yet, still needs more work on the shroud, Bucketboy from www.rapid7ownersclub.co.uk is THE RAW tuning man in the u.k.! after the shroud he is also doing the action sleeving and hammer work along with one of his valves, he has done work on most of my raw collection although have a few new hm1000x's he has yet to get his mitts on! hm1000 in a chassis stock with law tactical folder adaptor vortex scope and magpul furniture 

full details here:

https://www.rapid7ownersclub.co.uk/forum/rapid-derivatives/29433-nice-things-come-in-small-packages

1593325656_16344537685ef83858628014.40658042.jpg

1593325672_20118242285ef83868122747.96047998.jpg

why is the leshiy in a league of its own? had one when they first came out and got fed up with a single shot gun! this is multi shot and will be roughly same size...….. 

will only be doing 12ftlb due to local restrictions

Because of all the things it is;

• Single Shot.
  • Air tank is part of the stock.
  • In order to cock it, the stock has to be folded.
  • When completed folded, the stock engages the safety.
  • Ease of barrel change and caliber. Just 2 bolts.
  • No bolt probe or caliber specific magazine to use if changing calibers/barrels.

Sorry r1guy. I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers. I just think the Leshiy is a unique gun. I'm not saying it's better than a RAW or any gun for that matter. If any one is looking for a multi-shot PCP, then the Leshiy is not it. It's just different. 

Reactions: Glem.Chally
Really nice. I like it and would consider a RAW like this if they ever became available. Leshiy is awesome in its own way but is not without flaws. Folding to cock is sometimes a hassle, especially when you have an accessory on the lower rail. Also the safety does not always engage upon folding, with a bipod fitted, and this should have been thought of in the design phase. Not bashing it, I really like mine. And back on topic, again that RAW looks great. 

Sweet build, totally awesome! I absolutely love my RAW and think its a terrific platform in every way(except the offset moderator, whoa). I know I don't have the brass cojones to chop up my RAW like you did but I applaud you, the end product is super cool. As far as whether or nor it's a Leshiy killer, who knows? I knew by looking at the title of your post there would be some upset Leshiy owners and it would cause a commotion. I get it, but its' just a title, a little comparison based on size and the fact that the Leshiy is "the tiny gun" to compare with. I think the Leshiy is a great gun for it's purpose and has a plethora of followers/users. If you want a compact single shot, maybe nothing better! I also think the things that make the Leshiy unique are also the things that keep some from buying it. Exactly why there's a Leshiy 2. If your RAW Mini was for sale, I think it would indeed be a Leshiy killer...For many of the same reasons I like my full size RAW...Accuracy, magazine capacity, shot count, fast follow up shots, power, ease of use, aethetics, reliability and now it's tiny! The bottom line is that everyone has different likes, want and needs...That's part of what makes us who we are! I'm not knocking the Leshiy, it and the RAW Mini are just different guns. r1guy didn't create this post to anger Leshiy owners, he made the post to show off his innovative, compact air gun that happens to be about the same size as a Leshiy, the best small gun to compare his gun with. I love the RAW Mini, I think it's well thought out and the build well executed. It's beautiful gun and will be a handy anytime he needs a tiny, portable air gun. A full tank of air, 3 or 4 magazines in your pocket or pack and you're set for the whole day! Awesome! I love your new gun r1guy! It's well thought out, the worksmanship looks great and it's just a freaking radical! All the other Leshiy killer stuff aside, you've got a unique gun that lots of people would love to own. I admire your outside the box thinking and would love to see more on this gun in the future! I'd also love to see it with a 480cc bottle and a small moderator. I'm just curious what it would look like. Have a great Sunday afternoon! Stoti