• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mini magna vs. fatboy 2.0. Is one better than the other?

Looking for something to take away the bark, but keep the overall length small. Will be using on my Leshiy 2 and my veteran standard. Does anyone have experience with both of these? I’ve used a snipe, and it was amazing. I also have a ronin on my impact. I just don’t have experience with the shorter mods. 
thanks in advance. 

I have a Taipan standard .25. I had a Donny Ronin on it. It was quiet but I didn't like that it looked like i had a soup can attached to the end of the barrel. I got a Huggett Belitta. Not only is it quieter but you can't tell it's on unless you look closely. It's 4.72 " long and 1.22" in diameter. It looks like an extension of the shroud. If you want small and quiet, I'd get one of these.