• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Mini Lathe (7X12) for sale.

Classified Status
SOLD
03 OCT 2023 SOLD SOLD SOLD and delivered to New Mexico.

Back up for sale. My new to me lathe is now up and running so this one is superfluous to my needs.
This little lathe has 3 features that my new bigger lathe doesn't have:

1 .Ability to change speed range with a lever behind headstock.
2. Ability to stop the carriage drive screw rotation with a lever in same location as above.
3. Thread position indicator dial which makes threading a breeze.

I have outgrown my 7X12 mini lathe. It has served me well. I have used it to thread barrels, chamber barrels, make adapters for muzzle devices, make valve poppets and a lot of other general fabrication of small parts for other machines.
I have used it for nylon, PEEK, delrin and other plastics as well as aluminum, steel, stainless steel and titanium.
I am getting a larger one so this one must go.

It has steady rest and follower rest as well as a chuck plate for mounting odd items (never used).
4 way indexed tool post.
Drill chuck / key and MT2 shank for mounting in the tail stock.
A set of change gears is included.
A set of inside and outside jaws as well.
Lathe chuck is 3" and includes a wrench.
2 metric end wrenches included.
Original Box (cardboard)

It comes with both metric and SAE thread rod kits (carriage drive threaded rod) , metric is installed.
Manual included as well.

The head stock 3/4" bore will accept most airgun barrel diameters.

I do not have PayPal since they refused to pay me the balance by check from my account quite some time back and have expressed sociopolitical views entirely incongruent with my own.

I will accept personal / business checks, cash, gold or silver as payment.

Price is $400 plus actual shipping cost.

It weighs 90 lbs. so shipping will be high. Pick up would be the best option and I'll throw in a free 1 day predator / hog hunt on my property as well.
You get everything in the pictures below:
CIMG0055.JPG

CIMG0056.JPG
CIMG0054.JPG

Last edited: