• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Milling your own pcp airgun receiver

...I don't know if this might be the actual part, but I do remember a few of these being made for custom builds.
I was/am a self employed mechanical CAD designer for a couple past decades and I would just call your attention what you just said....if looks good on a screenshot that doesn't really mean it is working...or is it safe you would want to hold it in your hands ;)
Yes, it is feasible, I can make you concepts to your liking as many you want, but be prepared to make my life affordable as well.

Reactions: Smitty911
While I agree, why would someone share that kind of info, someone actually has. Search for Dawson receiver and see what you find. I don't know if this might be the actual part, but I do remember a few of these being made for custom builds.
Actually Chip Smith was the actual Designer of the Receiver...In Titanium..... Gordy Dawson was his good friend and took on the Machining and some Mods in Aluminum!!
Btw...This all start on the Old AirgunAdvice.net site......

So it started with some slabs of Titanium Chip purchased....
DSC02069.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

image_472.jpg

image_471.jpg

Final%20ti-rapid.jpg

Well to add to the FUN...
Chip and Gordy put their collective skills together...
They also came up their Benchrest version of the Mark 4 Trigger used in the Rapid!!
The Key pivot points pin rides in Hybrid ceramic bearing!!!!
gordon1.jpg

Gordon%20internal.jpg

trigger-v2_3.jpg

I mill out the new Trigger arm. it Dovetailed to accept and adjustable Trigger Blade!!!!!