Mildot Extended Reticle pic

I'm back working from home and am able to get out shooting during my lunchtime again! (YAY!)

Shot a few quick mags with a new 10x40 immersive optics. I have to say that I LOVE this reticle. Check out these pics. My target is a 1/2 inch sticker and the distance is 52 yards. The central aiming dot is still just a bit smaller than these stickers :) 

I did crop into my phone pic quite a bit to show detail:

20211223_123526.1640283030.jpg

Here is the uncropped pic

20211223_123526 1.1640283069.jpg

Pellets were FX 18s going 950 fps. From left to right the groups were 5 shots, 8 shots and 4 shots.

20211223_124622.1640283458.jpg

20211223_124610.1640283126.jpg

I want an Immersive, but am undecided between 14x50 and the 10x 24 I like the 14 power but the 10x 24 gives a deeper depth of field for hunting use

Wish they had a 12x30,,, the higher magnification makes it easier for my old eyes to tell a female house finch from a female house sparrow, quicker , they don't sit still when on the ground feeding away

the x24 keeps me from reaching for the parallax focus constantly,,, Oh My which one 14x50 or 10x24

I also have a used, older version of the 14x50. I have mounted it on an older original .25 Cricket. The reticle is different from both and the eye relief seems short. But, it's nice and clear like the rest of them. I'll have to shoot the 10x side-by-side with the 14x to get a feel for them. Hopefully, I'll do that over the holidays. But between the 10x40 and the 10x24 I like the 10x40 more but that's mainly because of this mildot extended reticle. 

Well I ordered a 14x50 from Wes at https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/immersive-optics/  he is out of extended reticle on this model. I like the floating center dot, but not the xmas tree so I will be content with the non extended. Missed Wes's note on his home page about being closed for a week for the holidays and sent him a note,,, where is my tracking #, I was blunt but he was super, and he sent out orders anyway. Thank You Wes, I MUCH prefer buying from Wes. I am not an Amazon fan, PERIOD.,, he still shows 10x40 with either reticle

I am going to enjoy this wide open view for pesting, vs the tunnel vison of standard scopes,, aw them poor poor House sparrows, cat food

Well I ordered a 14x50 from Wes at https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/immersive-optics/  he is out of extended reticle on this model. I like the floating center dot, but not the xmas tree so I will be content with the non extended. Missed Wes's note on his home page about being closed for a week for the holidays and sent him a note,,, where is my tracking #, I was blunt but he was super, and he sent out orders anyway. Thank You Wes, I MUCH prefer buying from Wes. I am not an Amazon fan, PERIOD.,, he still shows 10x40 with either reticle

I am going to enjoy this wide open view for pesting, vs the tunnel vison of standard scopes,, aw them poor poor House sparrows, cat food

Congrats! And yes, 100%... where there is a choice between Amazon and making a purchase from a real person, l choose doing business with the little guy too!