• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Might get a tx200hc .22 in walnut

I might be getting a tx200 hc this weekend and I haven't shot it yet but I was curious who makes spring kits and etc I cant seem to find one on ARH which if this is one of the best springers ever I wouldn't understand him not having one. If he doesn't carry one is factory guts good enough or is there a different kit or spring out there thanks..

My TX200HC with custom ARH kit. Shoot Jim an email and he will set you up. I also have Vortek parts in several rifles. I'm certain they have kits if that's a path you'd like to follow.
IMG_5295.jpg
IMG_5296.jpg
IMG_5299.jpg
IMG_5311.jpg

Reactions: fishing43
Although I have a Vortek SHO kit in my TX200, I waited 3 years before putting a kit in my rifle. Weirauch makes a fine rifle (I too have a HW97K walnut in 22 cal on order from AoA). Why not shoot the new rifle until you understand it's character. Enjoy it . . . then perhaps put a kit in it. Orv.
I probably will but i think the gun set for many years and might be old hard grease with a brittle seal and etc. I wont know until i open it up. Trying to understand the seals delimia for tx200 on arh confuses me.

I probably will but i think the gun set for many years and might be old hard grease with a brittle seal and etc. I wont know until i open it up. Trying to understand the seals delimia for tx200 on arh confuses me.
Pyramyd AIR sells an OEM Air Arms repair kit for the TX200 that includes the O rings and seals along with all the other pertinent replacement parts. Orv.

I got the email this morning i am SOL he doesn't make any kit for tx200 anymore nor do a custom anything so i guess only vortek is left...😒😒
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that. I know I bought a TX spring from him not long ago. I've been buying up parts as I'm afraid they are going to get hard to find as things move on and the older suppliers wind down operations. I think the Vortek kit will serve you well. I just don't know if it will have the longevity. Lots of opinions out there on all of that. As far as finish, I used BLO once a day for a week, or two to get the wood rejuvenated and then built up another half dozen coats or so of Minwax Antique Oil knocking down lightly between each with a synthetic 3M grey pad. Used the 3M white to buff it out after it hardened out a month. So, a BLO to prime with a BLO/Varnish blend to build up. You can get there different ways, but I like the clarity of this approach.