Midwest Airgun Show - Ohio June 1st, 2024

Make sure to grab up one of the remaining tables for the Midwest Airgun show being held on June 1, 2024 in Columbus Ohio. Well known for being one of the largest and most diverse Airgun shows around with 100+ tables of both new and used airguns.

www.midwestairgunshow.com

MidWest Airgun Show 2022 | Airgun Advisor |

With Findlay being gone? I'll have to make it down there this year.
:)
Yes sadly Findlay is gone forever . I attended the last show last year there was talk about moving it but that fizzled out i heard .
Mid West in Columbus is (as far as airgun shows ) mind blowing . a long hallway and 3 big rooms

Hope to see you guys there. I met some guys at Findlay and i missed a few also. I'm gonna be carrying a few things myself to sell, trade, who knows. I usually don't know what i'm looking for until i see it.
If you have enough for a small table you might want to consider it. Pizza Friday night included!

Reactions: muddydogz
I can't wait to be there this year. I've been slowly getting some things ready to bring and sell
Hey everyone, this guy has GX Compressors that he sells and he warranties them. He is a great person to deal with, make sure everyone stops by his stand and check out his goodies!

Make sure to grab up one of the remaining tables for the Midwest Airgun show being held on June 1, 2024 in Columbus Ohio. Well known for being one of the largest and most diverse Airgun shows around with 100+ tables of both new and used airguns.

www.midwestairgunshow.com

MidWest Airgun Show 2022 | Airgun Advisor |
Do you know if there are still tables available? The link above does not work for me....