Midwest air gun show

How does this show compare to the Findlay show size wise?
Findlay was smaller this year than last year. If the Midwest show is like last year, it'll be larger than Findley this year.

All I know is out of the last two Findlay (2022 and 2023) shows and the last Midwest (2022), I found some extremely good deals and chatted with a bunch of folks about airguns. Overall I had a great time and I'm hoping to repeat it again.

Reactions: HogKiller
I will be there also, and I am not hard to spot.
Looking forward to seeing folks again and seeing what's new!

I am looking specifically for a Sheridan Model B sporter, Crosman 108 Town&Country, HW35 in .177, and or a HW77 in .177 of any configuration. Slavia 634s, Anschutz 335s and Walther LG rifles are always welcome at my house as well!

It will be fun no matter what I come home with, hope to see all of you fine folks there!

I’ve been trying to go to that show for a few years now. Is it like a gun show where you can buy, sell, and trade?
yes you can carry in and sell ,you do not need to have a table. last year i had 2 rifles . Carried one at a time . sold one and went to the truck for the other . sold it .

I thought about going to the show but the state of Illinois is between me and Ohio. I won't drive through Illinois if I can help it, and last time I checked airguns over .177 are considered firearms in the state. Chime in if I'm wrong about that. It's just such a rotten state in so many ways. Looks to be a good time there in Ohio.
Just make sure you have the gun cased, in your back seat or preferably trunk.
Not doing something that causes the police to stop you is advisable whether you are transporting guns or not.