• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Midnight is BACK!!

Just picked up a brand new .25 Red Wolf in MIDNIGHT Blue!!
These things looks SO good in the blue and gray!
I've had a "Blue Wolf" for many years as my competition gun. Being a multi year championship winning comp gun, you might be able to imagine how dinged up its become from being tossed around during PRS and speed. Even though I'm used to seeing that beautiful blue and gray stock regularly, when I opened up that box for the first time... WHOOOO!! That new gun shine!! Yes! Very nice! 😁

IMG_5104 Medium.jpeg

Yeah, the new cut on the RD Monsters along with the decrease in consistency adds up to very little pellets per tin being adequate for competition. Way less than 50% anymore!!
Agree. That why I switched to .25 King Heavy last year. My RW likes the Mk1 better than Mk2 but they are close. The RD Monster sooner or later will break your heart. Unless of course you have a Thomas HP-X…. 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: Tominco
Just picked up a brand new .25 Red Wolf in MIDNIGHT Blue!!
These things looks SO good in the blue and gray!
I've had a "Blue Wolf" for many years as my competition gun. Being a multi year championship winning comp gun, you might be able to imagine how dinged up its become from being tossed around during PRS and speed. Even though I'm used to seeing that beautiful blue and gray stock regularly, when I opened up that box for the first time... WHOOOO!! That new gun shine!! Yes! Very nice! 😁

View attachment 335933
What is going to sit on top?

Reactions: Tominco