• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Middle Tennessee Cookeville area.

I'm learning PCP airguns Purchased a FX impact 25 cal. Looking to get together with people shooting on my 100 yd home range. I just built.

20240331_091555.jpg

20240331_091515.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I’m not too far from you and I have several Airguns. I would enjoy getting together with you sometime. Your place or mine.
It would be great if you could make it here. I have a great range. I also have several pcp air guns fx. Impact 25 cal, Benjamin marauder, 22 cal and 177 cal. RAW HM1000X 22 cal. AvengeX 22 cal.
You can contact my email. I can get back to you easier if you want to set up a day.
[email protected].

Nice looking range! Great backstop. How are you measuring wind and direction? I use this stuff tied to a post or an old arrow. Helps give a general idea of the direction and speed between different parts of the range. I use three flags on a 55 yard range.

Nice looking range! Great backstop. How are you measuring wind and direction? I use this stuff tied to a post or an old arrow. Helps give a general idea of the direction and speed between different parts of the range. I use three flags on a 55 yard range.

That's a great idea. I have wind indicators along the range now.

It would be great if you could make it here. I have a great range. I also have several pcp air guns fx. Impact 25 cal, Benjamin marauder, 22 cal and 177 cal. RAW HM1000X 22 cal. AvengeX 22 cal.
You can contact my email. I can get back to you easier if you want to set up a day.
[email protected].

I'm down the 70S from you in Warren County. My location affords me a 100 yrd range as well. I'd love to go and hang out so as to shoot somewhere different! I'm usually free on the weekends. Can I I-M you with my info?
Email me with your number. I will give you a call.

20240520_175654.jpg