Mi nueva adquisicion. DARK BULL Z10 cal.22

Hola amigos:
Os muestro mi nueva adquisición. Una Dark Bull Z10 cal.22. Estoy enamorado Es preciosa, muy ergonómica y muy pero que muy precisa. El problema de mi mujer tambien le gusta; y al final se quedó y quedé yo también comprando otra. jajajja Ahi tirando mi mujer a 70 metros. Tengo que reconocer que es buena disparando.

2hft3bb.jpg

spdo3d.jpg

Nice. Excellent when shooting is a Family event. Naturally ( well ??) as I am from the U.S. I only know half of one language , LOL.
Had to use google translate, which is fine, you may too?
Groups? More info? I went to the manufactor web site but found no dealers listed and rteally very little info.
Are these actually available for purchase right now? Dealer?

Thanks for sharing,
John

Hope this is okay, link to manufacturer's web site :

http://www.darkbullairguns.com/producto-ingles/

Hi, I am new in forums, so I do not know if I am answering to all of you together or just to one of you.

Dark Bull is a spanish manufacturer. You can get them in 

www.tierraagua.es/900220-carabinas-pcp-dark-bull

With my configuration, my gun uses 14.5 PSI (1.7 bar) per shot with a muzzle velocity of 846-847 FPS (258-260 m/s) and an ammo of 18.13 grains giving a power of 28.97 Ft.-Lbf (39.10 joules).
If I charge it at 3190 PSI (220 BAR) (Actually you can charge it at 4350 PSI), I get 60-62 shots per fill.

The gun is extremely accurate, I don´t have pictures of groups but I will take some soon and some videos aswell.

The bull barrel and the stock come with different hydrographies.

I looked it up and saw their website. Very nice stock prints. I find it interesting that a Spanish manufacturer of PCPs names their guns in English. Do you know if they are available in the USA? 

We can all see your answers. If you want to address someone in particular, you can use the "quote" button or you can use @xtobal (using the name of the person you are trying to reply to) 

I think that right now you just get them from the link I posted above. My believe is that they are gping ro look for a distributor in the US and that the name Dark Bull is in english cause they intend to sell abroad.

Regarding the srocks in Bullpup & carabine
You can get both stocks and some piece that makes the whole mechanism work in one stock or the other.

I will keep you informed since I got the contact of the company and I guess thwy won't have any problem in letting me tell you whatever you ask.

xtobai, With all due respect, yes these Airguns do look very appealing, but for 1,195.00 € = 1409.63 Plus shipping current exchange rate,
I'd rather buy something that is offered locally and that has been time tested, like a Vulcan or a Taipan Mutant, an Air Arms, or an FX Airgun,

Dark Bull is new to the market and may have great barrels, but as far as pricing and other materials used in the manufacturing, we're not 100% sure of yet. Like regulators, type of trigger, reliability of the product. I am not trying to talk down the Airguns, I am simply stating what I think of an Airgun in this price range, and from personal experience. And trust me I have owned from Benjamin Marauders 2, Hatsans 2, JK Hann, Kalibrgun Crickets 3, FX Airguns 6, RAW HM1000X, Taipan Mutant 1, Vulcan Tactic 1.,Brocock 2. We're not sure yet of the type and quality of trigger. etc.

I was very attracted to the looks of the carbon wrapped shroud, the looks of the stocks, and a Lothar Walther barrel, these guns come with bolt loading action, not a side lever cocking, that turns me away from it because for $1000.00 dollars here in the US we can get an FX Streamline side lever, Brocock Bantam Beach stock bolt cocking. For $1409.63 US Dollars, there are many options.

I guess it is more of a waiting game seeing how reliable and accurate these new comers are. And if they would really be worth the price tag.

Hi Perrrotculler, mine is a .22 caliber I have only shot 18.13 Grn JSB's through it and some Crosman Ammo, other than that, they are a very decent shooting platform, about 30 to 40 shots per fill, I wouldn't know how many shots in .25 cal, also the accuracy is quite good. 
I no longer have been shooting it, it's saved in a box like new, been shooting higher end airguns lately, I have a Blue Laminate Crown and a RedWolf in .22 Cal the Crown shoots really nice and the RedWolf in Red & Charcoal Laminate is a tack driver. Hope this helps have a great day.

Brocock Elite S6 .177 hand pistol PCP Airgun, it is Bottom price is $375.00 plus shipping and insurance.
Payments can be made through PayPal Friends and family VENMO. Suppressor scope and mounts are not included.
Although, if you are interested as is, with all that's on the picture $69.00 for scope rail, Athlon Optics Neos 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope $145.00,
Weihrauch moderator $85.00, total $694.00, plus shipping and handling + insurance extra.

The pistol is a .177 short barrel last time I chrono-ed it was at around 9-10 F/Lbs energy it is mainly an indoor competition Airgun.