Methods For Keeping Magazines & Fill Probes Organized

For those of you who own/operate multiple brands and calibers of PCP’s, I am curious how you go about keeping track of which probe or magazine goes with which airgun?

Currently I am keeping all my probes each in their own small zip-seal type bag which is labeled in Sharpie as to what gun it fits, and then all stored in a small compact organizer normally used for fishing tackle… it works well and is easily portable and keeps them all in one place. —->

My magazines on the other hand could benefit from a better method of organization!!

I’d love to see or hear some ideas, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Here’s what I use, it has worked well so far. These cases are from Amazon, (Glcon small case), these are small enough to fit in a pocket or gun case. The bigger case is a small gps case, also from Amazon. Both types of cases are a hard shell. I keep them hanging next each gun so I just grab and go. I use silicone powdercoating caps and rubber automotive vacuum caps to keep out dust and dirt, probably overkill but that’s just me and my ocd and organizational obsession.
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_3741.jpeg
IMG_3742.jpeg

IMG_3744.jpeg

In my research I read that many PCP's have unique fill probes. So far I only have a Synrod with the Foster Quick connect. I am interested in rifles that use fill probes so I am wondering...If the fill probe is unique to a rifle port, what is generally on the other end, is it the Foster connection or do I need a foster adapter for the fill probe so that it hooks up to my pump?

Here’s what I use, it has worked well so far. These cases are from Amazon, (Glcon small case), these are small enough to fit in a pocket or gun case. The bigger case is a small gps case, also from Amazon. Both types of cases are a hard shell. I keep them hanging next each gun so I just grab and go. I use silicone powdercoating caps and rubber automotive vacuum caps to keep out dust and dirt, probably overkill but that’s just me and my ocd and organizational obsession.View attachment 439243View attachment 439244View attachment 439245
View attachment 439241
Nice set up.

Reactions: Joekrooz
In my research I read that many PCP's have unique fill probes. So far I only have a Synrod with the Foster Quick connect. I am interested in rifles that use fill probes so I am wondering...If the fill probe is unique to a rifle port, what is generally on the other end, is it the Foster connection or do I need a foster adapter for the fill probe so that it hooks up to my pump?
Look at second picture from bottom on my post above, some probes have fitting machined into probe, others use threaded adapter.
@OatmealMu has one of each in his case too

Last edited: