• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Messages

Okay thanks I was just mainly interested in the classified parts but thanks for the help
Yeah thats basically the deal. Classifieds are locked until you get messaging privileges. Its pretty easy to get though even if you dont like talking to people and once you have it you're good to go from then on out. No more talking unless you want to

The manual is often the last resort for this crusty old shooter.

Well with most things at least, you cant build a kit RC car just by eye and good feelings, i know we once tried to build a 1:8 onroad nitro car this way, and sure it was build, but it took like 3 guys a week to do it, and 2 of them having build many many many RC cars

Hell building computers reading QWL lists for things like RAM also a very new thing, and in decades of not doing that i have only 1 time got burned on that.

I thing when people register on this site they should get a verification question before they can even post anywhere on the site........

It takes 10 meaningful posts and mod approval to respond to/post in classified section.......
You can even make it multiple choice True/False

That should eliminate some of the mystery of this site......lol
Welcome to AGN.
I thing when people register on this site they should get a verification question before they can even post anywhere on the site........

It takes 10 meaningful posts and mod approval to respond to/post in classified section.......
You can even make it multiple choice True/False

That should eliminate some of the mystery of this site......lol
Yeah not really interested in talking much I just was looking for guns to buy or is that just to keep scammers and stuff like that away to make sure you're a real person?