• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Member map?

It only shows 3 people in south florida. Do we have to turn on our location?
I think if you leave your location as your state, you go into the bigg ball. But add your city to your location and a marker pops up for you. We just need to get everyone to add their city (if they want to appear on map).

Reactions: slapahondn
Zoom in to your location. The pin drops are based on the Location in each Members profile. As they login, they will be prompted to update their profile location. (y)
How do I use the member map to find fellow members near me ?
you said “zoom into you location”, how do I do that ?
I’m getting frustrated trying to find a members map.
please help and provid detailed instructions.
thanks

Reactions: LONESTAR .25
It's the last option when you click on the members menu at the top of the page. Actually pretty cool, found two members near me I didn't know existed!
There is no option when I click on the “Members” tap. It simply goes to a box, where I’m supposed to type in the name of the member I’m looking for. No other choice or options.

Open the map, then find your State. Double click on the red dot with the numbers inside of it. That will open your State in a larger format.
Then click again on the smaller numbered dots (usually blue or yellow). They will open up to how ever many that dot shows for that area showing with the inverted teardrop (location marker). It may only show a single location marker, double click on that and the rest of the markers will appear.
Then hover over any of the inverted teardrop shapes (location marker) or double click on it, and it will show who that is and approximate location.
If you get a huge ball of names, then open the page up by clicking the '+' sign at the lower right of the map and it will enlarge enough to hover over each location to see the names.
mike

Need to make the map easier and a main focus -WE NEED SHOOTING PARTNERS TO PROMOTE THE SPORT AND AGN !
how about some branded t-shirts and other memorabilia ?
I ordered 2 T shirts with AG logo on then had my chat name embroidered on so when i go to meet.s or shows you can find me . works great
KY does not have many AGN members and not close together.

Last edited:
Need to make the map easier and a main focus -WE NEED SHOOTING PARTNERS TO PROMOTE THE SPORT AND AGN !
how about some branded t-shirts and other memorabilia ?
maybe a US map with all the members flag points ? click on the flag and the info appears like store locations on google maps? maybe too much work involved very time consuming ? if you click on my avatar my town is displayed and click on that and a google map opens .