MEMBER INTORDUCTION

Hello all, I don't know if this is proper here, but I thought I would do it anyway. I am a new member here and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I'm 37. I am a long time hunter but new to airguns. I recently bought a very nice but second hand Air Arms S410 and I really enjoy it. I have been hunting rats with it and I gotta be honest, Iv'e done a lot of hunting and I never thought I would love hunting rats more than whitetails! HA HA but I really like it. The Benjamin Marauder F&T .22 is next on my purchase list. I live in east Tennessee, Memphis, so if there are any other air gunners in this area let me know. I am a welder/ fabricator/ and aspiring machinist by night and a one of three ceo's at a transmission rebuilding facility by day. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Thanks,

Brandon

Welcome to AGN Brandon. I am also a long time hunter and a retired welder. Welded mig, stick, sub arc, and dual shield on anything from pipe to earth moving machinery. If you are looking at a Marauder be sure to get it directly from Crosman and use the discount code AGNATION to get 25% off and order it on a Friday and get free shipping. The Mrod is an excellent choice and the new Crosman barrels shoot well. We are at your service to help you get settled and to spend your money!😉