• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Member Feedback not transferred from the old site is giving me the blues.

I just posted a classified post and I was super bummed to find out all the feedback I had from the last site wasn't transfered. That makes me super sad. I feel like I was building a reputation as a good seller and buyer and now it's all gone. I understand why and I'm not mad but man is that disappointing. I do like the new feedback system and it looks like a huge improvement so at least there's that. How have you guys been vetting your purchases when someone has no feedback? Is there a way to search for the old threads at least? I tried to search for mine briefly and had no luck. If you can could one of you guys let me know? I saw several people selling with zero feedback and it made me uncomfortable with going forward with it..... Not to mention asking for cashier checks and venmo isn't really a smart way to go IMO. Anyway thanks dudes.

Reactions: ThomasT