Meet the new KalibrGun Cricket II TACTICAL

My eye is drawn towards the small knob above the butt plate. EDIT, "cocking indicator" hoping it was hammer spring adjuster.

I feel the shorty has it right regards barrel and bottle ending around the same point, a 20" barrel version would sit the same, and still have around the same amount of shroud moderation.

Guns not even in the stores and already I am looking to change it, something not right about my mindset.

That knob at the back of the butt plat is a hammer spring adjuster AND the cocking indicator :) I have the cricket II (non tactical) and there is a small rod that comes back when you cock it but it looks like they've made it much more visible!

Here is it in the cocked position:

PXL_20201121_164410434.1618256306.jpg

@mcoulter, thank you.

may I ask, have you made use of the adjuster, and now did you find it.

@harrymoreland 

Hi there, I found the hammer spring adjuster VERY stiff to turn initially. I've seen pics of some Crickets with holes drilled through the end knob which probably serve two purposes. It gives you a place to insert the end of a small allen key and also gives you some point of reference when turning it. It has loosened up a bit but its still stiff enough that I don't worry about it changing as I shoot the gun. The gun does have a pretty wide window for adjustment but as delivered I think the gun performs best with a pretty hard knock on the valve. I do see greater velocity spreads as I weaken (loosen) the hammer's hit.

Check out this thread on my experience playing with the HS on my Cricket II.

Love it, Nice looking gun, previous Crickets had no safety, then a safety that fell right through the stock, a ridiculous pin on the side that had to be in "just the right position" or you were in neutral, and you needed 3 arms to load it, but it looks like much of this has been changed, externally adjustable?, not a bullpup fan but I like it, Crickets have always been quiet, powerful and accurate, just hated the loading procedure, its on deck just behind the Wildcat III and Wolverine HP-R, Georgia Airguns is a good source, Charlie Frear knows his stuff and has this gun.