Meet the New BOSS

Hawke® Optics launches a whole new level of feature-driven riflescope performance with the redesigned Sidewinder line. Hawke’s best-selling line of scopes are now better than ever, ensuring you outstanding accuracy from every angle and for any shooting discipline. The new line features advanced H5 optics for clarity, field-of-view and eye relief.

17231 8-32x56 Sidewinder 30 SF IR  2.1603810115.jpg
Available in First Focal Plane (FFP) and Second Focal Plane (SFP), every Sidewinder model has a 30mm main tube and is loaded with Hawke’s new H5 optics that bring you an ultra-wide 24° field of view. Enjoy the comfort, accuracy and speed you can only get from four-inches of eye relief. The low-dispersion, high-grade Crown glass is 18-layer multi-coated.

Also new for 2020 are resettable, precision locking turrets with 1⁄10 MRAD clicks that now have a Witness Window that provides instant visual confirmation of your turret position. This provides peace of mind and helps to eliminate second guessing on longer shots. You can tighten up your sight window with the index-matched, removable side wheel focus adjustment and keep your eye on the target while adjusting the zoom with the removable, magnification throw lever. The reticle is illuminated with high-intensity, adjustable Multi-LED lighting for accuracy in every lighting condition. Tune things in with the fast focus eye bell that has a lock ring to ensure things stay just as you like them.

Sidewinder Turret Window Sidewheel copy.1603810346.jpg
Exposed Locking Turret.1603810373.jpg

The Second Focal Plane Sidewinder Riflescope models include the 4.5–14×44 SF with a 10× Half Mil reticle, the 6.5–20×44 SF with a 20× Half Mil reticle, 4–16×50 SF with the SR Pro II reticle, the 4–16×50 SF with the10× Half Mil reticle, 6–24×56 SF and 8–32×56 SF, both with a 20× Half Mil reticle. There is also a 6–24×56 SF and 8–32×56 SF model, both with the SR Pro II reticle.

There are two First Focal Plane models, the 4–16×50 SF 6–24×56 SF, each with the FFP Half Mil reticle. All of the Sidewinder models are shock proof, waterproof and dust proof, and are fully nitrogen purged. Additionally, all Sidewinder models are all-caliber rated, so they can withstand the harshest recoil. Need further proof that the new 2020 Sidewinder Riflescopes from Hawke Optics are the best choice for you? They are all backed by the Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty. It breaks – they fix it. Period.

Learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUi1B8UazOw

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/sidewinder-riflescopes.html

I've got the older Sidewinder and one of these (gen2) as well. Eye box is great! eye relief isn't a problem with airgun but just these two features you aren't bobbing your head around trying to get your head in place. 

The horizontal reticle now goes all the way across so when I use it to bracket in HFT, it's so much easier. The reticle in general is excellent. When the reticule is illuminated it's not the whole thing which would be too much IMHO.

The parallax turret does not require a wonky hub for a FT wheel. Watch for aftermarket wheels coming to the market soon. 

I'm not a "clicker" so I don't have any experience with repeatability or such that may be important to those who do click. But what little I've done zeroing the gun, the turrets seem positive in feel. 

I have had many many Hawkes All great scopes except one line which I will not mention. This video doesn't do the scope any justice . This is NEW frontier 5x25x56 FFP zero stops . This scope was crystal clear on max 25 and I like the reticle very much. The Frontier is IMO the best glass they have. I have owned 3 ED's 2-6x24 and 1-8x32 sidewinders. Plus I have this frontier and the previous version FFP and a 5x30 SFP version.

Extreme FT Phoenix az.come check it 

Rabbit is 57 yards Bear is 100Yards.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O2vabrkFxAVd8nJPuMYHLf1NPL9uT2TD/view?usp=sharing&nbsp