Meanwhile in Norway

"azccj"As Honda use to say in their motorcycle magazine adds, "Stupid Hurts"

Yes it does. And getting in a hurry and taking a chance is equally painful. A crushed L-1 will educate one on the importance of safety precautions. We all have taken a chance or two here or there and got away with it until we did not get away with it.

"skygear"Spud gun for all the people that do not know what the kohlrabi / turnip is.
Well then, I could have easily been this guy on many occasions ;) Of course, the only propellant I used was a hairspray type product and that was more than enough for me. Good time. We should start a spud gun subforum so people can show off their homemade arsenals! ;) 

Was at a company party once on a pontoon boat ... and yep, there was a little alcohol was involved. Well one of the folks brought along his spud gun (potato cannon) and proceed to launch potatoes across the bows of other boats. Well as luck would have it, one hit a boat and when the flashing light went on we quickly determined that was owned / operated by the sheriff's department ... big OPPPS LOL In the end none involved went to jail and even the cops had a good laugh ... tho at first I will have to say we all figured we would be "spending some time in the big house".