• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Maybe Useful O-ring info

I just created a list of all the part numbers and sizes of the o-rings for both my Wildcat and Crown. Some of the o-rings are duplicate sizes and I listed them as such. I created this list to send to an o-rings place to make sure I got all the right ones to fit everything. 
What I find frustrating is that you buy a "kit" with all the rings for a Wildcat. Then you do a repair and you no longer have the o-rings you used. So if it leaks there again, you don't have the right o-ring. From oringsandmore you can get packages of 10-25 of each o-ring for just a couple of bucks. Then if I use a breech o-ring, I still have 9 in the bag. :)

If anyone is interested in the list, I'll be glad to post it. First let me find out if Mary at oringsandmore is able to fill it :) She says yes so far.

Crusher

Reactions: JimNM
"Crusher"I just created a list of all the part numbers and sizes of the o-rings for both my Wildcat and Crown. Some of the o-rings are duplicate sizes and I listed them as such. I created this list to send to an o-rings place to make sure I got all the right ones to fit everything. 
What I find frustrating is that you buy a "kit" with all the rings for a Wildcat. Then you do a repair and you no longer have the o-rings you used. So if it leaks there again, you don't have the right o-ring. From oringsandmore you can get packages of 10-25 of each o-ring for just a couple of bucks. Then if I use a breech o-ring, I still have 9 in the bag. :)
If anyone is interested in the list, I'll be glad to post it. First let me find out if Maureen at oringsandmore is able to fill it :) She says yes so far.
Crusher
Nice!

Here is the list in spreadsheet form. There is a blue line in the middle to separate the Crown on the left from the Wildcat on the right. 

Hope it helps

Crusher
download.png
View attachment 1523182329_20851269225ac9eaf9276927.64570343_FX O-rings Chart.xlsx

"Hajimoto"I am neither a Crown or Wildcat owner but I appreciate the effort to not only produce such a useful list but to share it freely, kudo's Crusher

Thanks Haji. That means a lot to me coming from someone who has helped the community as much as you have. 

And thanks to everyone else who is able to use the list. I am considering downloading all the parts lists for FX and compiling them all into one sheet. We'll see how that goes.

Crusher
\

Reactions: sonny
"CK94"Crusher, great information! Thank you for taking the time to compile and share this list.
Do you know what the corresponding info for the FX fill probe O-Rings is? I would greatly appreciate this info.
TIA ......... Joe in AZ

Don't know the size, but here is a place you can buy them. Just found this online.

11/32 in. OD x 7/32 in. ID x 1/16 wall thickness

Crusher

Ok, I got my order from oringsandmore.com and they are the bomb. Some of the o-rings are really hard to find because they are not standard size for anything but air gun use. Mary took care of me and set up the entire order. I got every single o-ring on the list for both guns. Most are bags of 25 or 50. Not bad. For $40 I have at least 25 sets of o-rings :) Way more than I need, but I will always have the ring I need :)
And a happy accident, some of them are duplicates for other guns I have as well. Sweetness.

Crusher