May FLOWERS - Target Shooting Challenge!

Very windy shooting a light pellet in a low powered springer rested on my knee sitting in a lawn chair. Fun and frustrating at the same time. 35 yards

Sorry I didn't take much time to edit in music and an intro.... It's mothers day and I'm doing all of this while the house is full of people. 😆😎

Last edited:
My birthday brother and I just turned 50 two days ago, so we decided to celebrate by blowing something up instead of blowing out candles. What is our victim of choice??? Peeps, of, course. Here is a link to our antics:

Let us know what you think!!

Cheers!

Jonathan

Update, we found a piece of the frame and a piece of a Peep behind the shooting bench, so it traveled over 25 yards!! Here is a picture for perspective:
May2023_ShootingChallenge_PeepChunkAndFrame.jpg

Good thing that none of this hit us or the cameras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maizen
My birthday brother and I just turned 50 two days ago, so we decided to celebrate by blowing something up instead of blowing out candles. What is our victim of choice??? Peeps, of, course. Here is a link to our antics:

Let us know what you think!!

Cheers!

Jonathan

Update, we found a piece of the frame and a piece of a Peep behind the shooting bench, so it traveled over 25 yards!! Here is a picture for perspective:
View attachment 357356

Good thing that none of this hit us or the cameras.
That was awesome!!! Did you say that was a Firebird under there?

Whoa!, @Greenarrow!! That was some formidable wind, and great shooting considering all of the things making it more difficult, your knee, the wind. Man, great shooting!! Thanks too for pointing to the intended target. Great Job!!😃
Thanks man! 👊🏼

I'm hoping to shoot another target but I've been a bit busy and distracted this spring. The majority of my shooting is at a can tossed in the lawn and chasing it with a 22 cal HW30S.
249A3B8C-A635-4B44-819E-981BC1804DAD.jpeg

I got the video compiled/created, so here is a link:

20230523_122505.jpg

Here is another one, so attempt #3. I did this one with my Crosman 2250 "Ratcatcher" that uses Powerlets and using iron sights shooting CPHP at 25 feet. I shot video, but am remote and can't edit it yet, so I will post it in a day or so when I can.

Cheers!

Jonathan

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy
<THUMP!><THUMP!><THUMP!> "E-Hem! Is this thing still on?" "Good!"

We still don't have any flowers up here, so I still have to shoot paper. Today, I attached my target to a bottle that was on a string, so it was spinning the whole time. Here is a link to the insanity:

I was pretty happy with this target even though it was on the move the whole time. I had to spin it once because it got "stuck" facing away from me, but other than that, it was a good session. Here is the target:
20230524_190930.jpg

I have a busy week coming up, so this is probably my last submission.

C'mon Airgun Nation!!! 📣 You have one week left to knock me off my little throne here as the current Monthly Shooting Challenge Champion! 👑 Bring it on!! 🤘

Reactions: .20calguy
Attempted the Shooting challenge today and the wind switched on my halfway through but I didn’t pay that close attention till I was done shooting. I took a few sighter shots before starting noticed it was hitting a little off to one side so on all shots I held off based on my initial sighters not realizing the wind was pushing them the opposite direction at that point.
IMG_0690.jpeg