• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Max for stock impact x 30?

Trying to get the most out of her without modding anything. I do plan to do some mods in the future, but I have basically zero free time at the moment. I’ve got her shooting 45s at an avg of 903 fps which puts the 50s around 870. Hammer truly maxed. Ever so slightly increased reg pressure til it started to drop, then backed off a hair til I hit my previously highest velocity, which is 903. Does this seem about right to you others folks with this gun? Impact X 30 700mm.

Also, if this is about right, and I JUST added a hammer weight (6.5g seems to be the recommended mass), approximately how much more might I get from her? Not comfortable taking a dremel to it or tapping the block for a larger vs myself. I assume (and hope) that the high power kit for dummies will be available before way too long, and will likely send it in to have that installed in the future. I do have access to a couple lathes, and an comfortable fiddling with it and messing up brass until I get a hammer weight lined out that I can pop in.

Target velocity...I’d like to ultimately shoot 50gr at 950fps, but for now would take the time trying to make a hammer weight if y’all thought it’d get me 30fps more plus or minus, putting the 45gr at 930ish n the 50s 900ish. Thoughts?