• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Maverick VS Impact M3

Can someone tell me the difference between the above guns, they look almost identical
Tagging in here as well. I just bought an M3 Impact Compact...I was going to save a few dollars with the Maverick but I am left-handed so the magazine is in my face, which made me decide on the Impact

But yes, what's the difference?

Reactions: 450BM
Tagging in here as well. I just bought an M3 Impact Compact...I was going to save a few dollars with the Maverick but I am left-handed so the magazine is in my face, which made me decide on the Impact

But yes, what's the difference?
Left handed shooter here too. I was afraid the Impacts mag would be in my way but it hasn‘t been. With that said, I still wish they made it as easy to convert as the cocking handle is.

I’ve looked at the Maverick and it wasn’t even a consideration with the mag position. To the op, that’s one of the differences but don’t know enough to tell you more, well other than the Impact is awesome! :)

Reactions: Ingwe
I own both M3 Sniper 700mm in .25 with a .30 barrel Kit. The Maverick CF Bottle 500mm .22 and also have the .30 barrel kit for it 500mm also.

They are two totally different airguns. Money no object I would get the M3 or both like I did.

The Maverick is basically a pick and go shoot gun unless you convert it to .30 like I did then you need different hammers and all. The M3 has lots of bells and whistles and you can tune on the fly for anything.

:)

Reactions: Ingwe and 450BM