Maverick got its first trash panda

Maverick in 22 caliber with 600mm barrel. FX Hybrid slug at 1020fps right between the eyes at 33yds. Shout out to dougger for the fantastic rifle.

Picked up a cheap wireless motion detector from harbor freight earlier that day. Got woken up at 1am to it beeping like crazy, at 1:05am I had a dead coon. My guess is there will be more where he came from, but I'll be ready.

20220811_072416.jpg

My favorite varmit to shoot. Can you post a link to the motion detector?

Didn't come with batteries FYI, 3C and one 9V. Works great! Alarm just alerted me to an opossum, I let him pass. On the lookout for more racoons and skunks. I've dropped 4 skunks this season with more to come I'm sure. Body shots are the way to go. Learned my lesson with headshots a couple years ago.

Reactions: dens228
Maverick in 22 caliber with 600mm barrel. FX Hybrid slug at 1020fps right between the eyes at 33yds. Shout out to dougger for the fantastic rifle.

Picked up a cheap wireless motion detector from harbor freight earlier that day. Got woken up at 1am to it beeping like crazy, at 1:05am I had a dead coon. My guess is there will be more where he came from, but I'll be ready.

View attachment 282278
That’s awesome nice shooting!!

Didn't come with batteries FYI, 3C and one 9V. Works great! Alarm just alerted me to an opossum, I let him pass. On the lookout for more racoons and skunks. I've dropped 4 skunks this season with more to come I'm sure. Body shots are the way to go. Learned my lesson with headshots a couple years ago.
Thanks!

View attachment 282278
Lights our for that guy.

View attachment 282278
What kind of scope is that and what do the electronic looking buttons on the eyepiece bell do?

What kind of scope is that and what do the electronic looking buttons on the eyepiece bell do?
I have this scope, but it's no longer mounted on an airgun. It's the UTG SWAT True Strength Scopes with illuminated reticle. The buttons turn on and off the reticle illumination and let you select from 36 colors.

Reactions: Hal4son