• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Maverick barrel band - does it exist?

I would not like something that "clamp" the carbon fiber tank and barrel together on my maverick ( when i get it )

I would probably not mind something that would go around the tank from a rail below it, go up to the barrel and secure it that way.

I have myself procured a 1 M piece of carbon fiber tube, so stiffening up that way i am ready to do, and i have a few other ideas i want to try in regard to barrel behavior.

I would not like something that "clamp" the carbon fiber tank and barrel together on my maverick ( when i get it )

I would probably not mind something that would go around the tank from a rail below it, go up to the barrel and secure it that way.

I have myself procured a 1 M piece of carbon fiber tube, so stiffening up that way i am ready to do, and i have a few other ideas i want to try in regard to barrel behavior.

This!! 

I play with this idea, and the CF diameter can change after filling, this will slightly push the shroud up and you ended up with the problem you are trying to solve...