FX Maverick 30 Transformation

My Maverick started as a 25 cal 700mm. When I first got it I dove head first into slugs. Bought ever kind and began shooting, even got a heavy liner. Could never get that thing to work (1:18 liner). Sold it went back to the original superior. And I always ended back at the NSA 38.5. But always delt with shifting poi. Held constant groups just bad poi. So I finally said the hell with these slugs and I went back to pellets. Only this go round with the Maverick I swapped to a 600 mm 30 cal and I have the carbon liner insert. I will try to post some group in the next coming days with hades and 44 jsb. Oh by the way I have almost every accessory Saber Tactical makes lol. TRS Rail. Cheek Riser. Arca / Pic extension. Double bottle adapter. And Butt Pad. To top it off the trusty Donny Sumo or Shogun. I like the way the Shogun looks on the gun. I also got a Huma pellet power kit. But I found the probe sticks out a hair to long and rubs the mag. Maybe someone can give advise on that. I placed the OEM probe in the gun.

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great!

I started with a Maverick VP build in .30cal, and swapped out the steel air bottle with a 580cc Carbon Fiber one. I also added the carbon fiber liner stiffener and kept the original STX liner.

It shoots FX Hybrid Slugs very well, and is pretty decent with H&N Slugs II. I think the shorter 600mm barrel has way less POI variations.

Reactions: markhooper
The .30 cal I am positive will put a smile on your face. I used to kind of scoff at .30 due to the cost over 33.95 in .25 but it flat out shoots. I personally have found the .30 to be much easier to shoot consistently at longer ranges. Those 44.75 will fly in one ragged hole if you do your part. Haven’t found a set up that didn’t love that pellet.

Looks great!

I started with a Maverick VP build in .30cal, and swapped out the steel air bottle with a 580cc Carbon Fiber one. I also added the carbon fiber liner stiffener and kept the original STX liner.

It shoots FX Hybrid Slugs very well, and is pretty decent with H&N Slugs II. I think the shorter 600mm barrel has way less POI variations.after h
Looks great!

It shoots FX Hybrid Slugs very well, and is pretty decent with H&N Slugs II. I think the shorter 600mm barrel has way less POI variations.
I was able to finally get the barrel clamp on. So I’m hoping that solves a lot of the poi shift I had with the 700 mm. Apart of me wishes I would have started with the 600 mm and stayed away from slugs. But I had to learn for my self lmao. Though I’m willing to fever the 30 cal hybrids a try.

Reactions: N2 Shooter
The .30 cal I am positive will put a smile on your face. I used to kind of scoff at .30 due to the cost over 33.95 in .25 but it flat out shoots. I personally have found the .30 to be much easier to shoot consistently at longer ranges. Those 44.75 will fly in one ragged hole if you do your part. Haven’t found a set up that didn’t love that pellet.
I hope your right. They don’t give these barrel kits away lol 😂. But I always wanted a 30 cal and was finally able to swap the maverick over.

Shot count is 104. 8 mags of 44 grain hades. Reg set on 130 bar. Shooting them at 912 fps. Though I messed up, I ordered a huma power pellet kit and installed the heavy spring and now my max speed is on 1 instead of 7. So I’ll have to swap that out. But the 14 gram hammer seems to be the right one. It also seem to be harder to get the extreme spread down. Had to really tweek it to get a good spread.

Reactions: Frozenspyder
Моят Maverick започна като 25 cal 700 mm. Когато го получих за първи път, се гмурнах с главата напред в охлювите. Купих винаги вид и започнах да снимам, дори получих тежка подложка. Никога не можах да накарам това нещо да работи (линия 1:18). Продаден се върна към оригиналния превъзходен. И винаги завършвах на NSA 38.5. Но винаги delt с изместване на poi. Задържани постоянни групи просто лоши POI. Така че най-накрая казах по дяволите с тези охлюви и се върнах към пелетите. Само това върви с Maverick, който смених с 600 mm 30 cal и имам въглеродна вложка. Ще се опитам да публикувам група през следващите дни с hades и 44 jsb. О, между другото, имам почти всеки аксесоар, който Sabre Tactical прави хаха. TRS релса. Cheek Riser. Разширение Arca / Pic. Адаптер за двойна бутилка. И Butt Pad. За капак на надеждния Дони Сумо или Шогун. Харесва ми начина, по който шогунът изглежда на пистолета. Взех и Huma pellet power kit. Но открих, че сондата стърчи прекалено дълга коса и трие магнето. Може би някой може да даде съвет за това. Поставих OEM сондата в пистолета.

View attachment 438388

View attachment 438389

View attachment 438390
Здравей колега.Аз също съм с Маверик 22 и 30 калибър със 700 мм хеви лайнер. Нямам проблем с точка на попадение, нямам сабер тактикал арка. Иглата която вкарва слъговете на хума е по-дълга, трябва да я отрежеш малко. Постяви я отново в пушката, дръпни лоста за зареждане докато заключи, погледни вертикално отгоре и виж тази част която се подава от отвора на цевната кутия, маркирай с нож или фин маркер. След това освободи напрежението на пружината към ударника със сух спусък ( държиш сайдлевъра докато натискаш спусъка за да не се възпроизведе изстрел ). Вадиш иглата за слъгове, и я скъсяваш внимателно с подходяща машина ( шлайф, шмергел ) , накрая и придаваш леко заоблен връх.
Screenshot_20240225_073809_com.android.gallery3d.jpg