Tuning Maverick .25 Compact

Is it common to loose air.

Let me explain. I topped off the bottle the last time I shot. Topped it off at 230 bar. I wasn't able to shot for a couple of weeks and I noticed the pressure had fallen from 230 bar to 180 bar. It is cooler now, but only about 20 degrees. Let me explain a little more. According to compressor gauge 250 bar on it shows 230 bar on gun gauge.

Either way I lost 50 bar with a 2 week wait and a loss of 20 degrees. 

Is this normal?

No, that is not common for such a large drop in pressure to come from just the temp change. I keep my rifles in my garage and the temp drops about 30 degrees from midday to night sometimes. I have 5 FX rifles and the pressure will only drop about 10-15 bar from that temp swing on any given rifle. 

What you can do is take a picture of your pressure gauge about 20 mins after you fill your rifle and then let it set for a day or 2 and take another picture. If your loosing more that 20 bar of pressure, then chances are you have a slow leak.

Also what is your reg pressure gauge reading? Is it fluctuating as well, or it is consistent despite the reading on your pressure gauge?