Maverick .177 Porker Down

Is the 12 fpe limit an EU law or is it just applicable to individual EU countries. I ask because I am thinking about getting permanent residency in Spain and have not looked into their laws of fpe for PCPs.
the 12 fpe limit is a UK limit, so definitely (fortunately) not an EU one...LOL..., I think the Spanish limit is 24,4 joules. https://www.buksforum.nl/xbuks/threads/regels-binnen-verschillende-europese-landen.551/
the list is easy to understand, I think...lol.

Reactions: orangeokie
Reactions: robbos
Would never recommend this to anyone who asks...
But, that's because if you need to ask, you probably shouldnt be doing it. The 'lowly' .177 can definitely take larger game.

You just need the patience, skill, and knowledge of where to precisely put the pill.

I think where some folks take exception (and I know I do) is when some Elmer Fudd pops on asking about taking a hog with a .177 (or any animal for that matter) because they seen it on a video and they have no idea what they are getting in to. The gun can do it...the gun may be accurate enough, and you might even be accurate enough with it off a bench, but can you do it in a hunting situation when nerves and the jitters are running high and do you have the patience to wait for precisely the right time to let that shot fly? I tend to think that if you are popping on a forum to get that advice from folks you dont know, then you probably dont.

You obviously know what you're doing and have shown what is possible! Very impressive, sir!