• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Maven Optics, Great Scope, Great Company

I ordered a Maven RS.4 for my FX Impact M3. My old eyes love the glass on this. Double the price of my Midas Tac but worth it to me. I ordered the kit for a extra $140.00 which included a shade, lens caps, throw lever and nice set of Warne Mountain Tech rings. Only problem, because I have a Saber Tactical rail the scope bell made contact with the rail. Called Maven to let them know about the problem but didn't ask for anything, they asked that I return the rings, which I had installed (I paid shipping) and they credited me the retail price for a set of Mountain Tech rings, $170.00! So I got a shade, throw lever and caps free and almost enough cash to buy a Warne one piece mount. Great customer service! Will definitely look to them for my next scope.

I ordered a Maven RS.4 for my FX Impact M3. My old eyes love the glass on this. Double the price of my Midas Tac but worth it to me. I ordered the kit for an extra $140.00 which included a shade, lens caps, throw lever and nice set of Warne Mountain Tech rings. Only problem, because I have a Saber Tactical rail the scope bell made contact with the rail. Called Maven to let them know about the problem but didn't ask for anything, they asked that I return the rings, which I had installed (I paid shipping) and they credited me the retail price for a set of Mountain Tech rings, $170.00! So I got a shade, throw lever and caps free and almost enough cash to buy a Warne one piece mount. Great customer service! Will definitely look to them for my next scope.
I just ordered one as well. Hope it is all it is reviewed as.